Although sales in the world of retail are ubiquitous, many companies provide a price match policy. One such brand is Williams Sonoma. Along with the retail discounts, refunds, and sales, Williams Sonoma price match policy is strategically important. Every customer needs price satisfaction when they are buying a particular product. To learn about how a price match policy works, what it includes, and how you can request it, refer to this article.
Williams Sonoma Price Match Policy
Yes! Indeed Williams Sonoma prices match the identical products which are in stock. They offer a price match only in the U.S. and on the day of purchase. There are no extra days given to a customer to claim their refunds. Williams Sonoma is a remarkable company that sells home and kitchen furniture. Due to their large-scale exposure, they provide price guarantees to their customers. But, along with the guarantee they expect their customers to follow some terms & conditions and avoid requesting a price match for exclusive products.
|Price Match/Adjustment Period||Same Day of Purchase|
|Match Local Competitor’s In-store Price||Yes|
|Match Local Competitor’s Online Price||Yes|
|Where can I do a Price Match?||In-store and Online|
|Official Website Link||Williams Sonoma|
What are the Criteria for Williams Sonoma Price Match?
As long as Williams Sonoma price match, they will expect their customers to meet some conditions. Go through the following criteria to know what the company offers and expects its consumers who request a price match.
- The item must be identical in color, brand, size, and model number
- One price match per customer is applicable
- Price match is only applicable one time per person
- Make sure the lower price item is available and in stock
With Whom Does Williams Sonoma Price Match?
Williams Sonoma price match new products only. They have several competitors with whom they price match and provide their customers with a price guarantee. To check out their competitors, go through the list given below.
Process of Price Match at Williams Sonoma
There are two ways through which Williams Sonoma price match. These two processes are online and in-store. Know both processes in detail.
1. Online: You can contact customer service online and request a price match. You have to email a copy of a lower-priced product to [email protected] which is identical and in stock. The company will verify the product before accepting your request.
2. In-store: Bring along proof of the lower advertised price product in-store. If necessary you can talk to the manager of the store as well. They will assist you to the customer care desk and further proceedings will take place. Ensure that the lower-priced item is available in-store and has a valid price.
What are the Exceptions of Price Match?
The company provides a price match policy with several exceptions that a customer must undoubtedly know before requesting a price match in-store or online. Exceptions are the same for both processes and a customer should not request a price match under the cases stated below.
- The price match guarantees exclude pre-orders, mail-in offers, and trade-in orders
- Instant rebates, credit card offers, bundle offers, & financing offers
- Pricing errors, misprints, and typographical errors
- Discounts, sales, non-branded, private labels, service charges, and deals
- Products and prices offer outside the U.S.
- Percent off and discount signs
- Prices from clearance, third-party sellers, and resellers
- Advertisements for a limited quantity, limited time, and limited stock
Does Williams Sonoma do Price Adjustments?
No, Williams Sonoma price adjustments are included in the exception list. They do not provide their customer with a price adjustment policy. Williams Sonoma price match the products of its competitors but they do not do price adjustments. The excluding list on the official website clearly notifies the customers that the price matching of items is not intended to replace their price adjustment policy.
Best Tips to Save at Williams Sonoma
Apart from the Williams Sonoma price match, there are tips that we have listed for you. Williams Sonoma can change its price match policy anytime they want without prior notice. Other tips and tricks will help you save some bucks in such cases. Certainly, the hacks will help you shop more efficiently at the company. These hacks will help you shop from both mediums online & in-store.
- Certainly, visit the website to claim everyday discounts and deals
- You can mail or email a gift card for any occasion you want which is worth gifting to your family & friends
- The gift cards can be customized as well that you can give as a Christmas gift, birthday gift, or maybe as a graduation gift
- Get a Williams Sonoma Reserve to unlock the rewards like free shipping, a subscription to their recipe app, and 4 virtual classes
- Become a card member to earn golden rewards & claim amazing deals on every purchase
- You can become a member by purchasing a Silver card and getting extra discounts on your purchase
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What to do to become a Williams Sonoma reserve member?
You just have to purchase a Williams Sonoma reserve membership to become a member.
2. To whom can I contact to solve any Williams Sonoma query?
You can contact customer service online by calling 877-812-6235 or visit the nearest store through a store locater online who can solve your query.
3. Does Williams Sonoma provide a return policy?
Yes, Williams Sonoma provides 30 days return policy for most items.
4. What is a reserve membership fee for Williams Sonoma?
$99 is a fee for Williams Sonoma reserve membership.
Know that aside from the Williams Sonoma price match policy, you certainly have several other options to save some bucks while shopping. Hence, you can buy authentic home kitchen furniture while claiming different deals and discounts.
Furthermore, as the company can terminate the policy anytime without any further notice, it is easier to know which type of deals the brand offers. You may also like the Hobby Lobby price match policy to know what their conditions & exceptions are.