Price match policy brings a great opportunity for the customers to save a few bucks. This is a unique policy where one company matches the price of their competitors. Our purpose is to provide you with proper steps on how to successfully follow the Nordstrom price match policy. Along with other details that may be important for any customer who is looking to know more about this policy.
Does Nordstrom Price Match?
Nordstrom strives to give its customers the best possible service. One of the ways they provide the best prices for their customer is the Nordstrom price match policy. The policy is simple, if you can find a lower price on the product you purchased at Nordstrom, then they will match that price by refunding you the price difference if requested within 14 days from the purchase date. Although, it is not always that easy. The company puts in some rules and restrictions that would help them to restrict customers from misusing the policy. Here are some basic details of the policy.
|Price Match/Adjustment Period||14 Days|
|Match Local Competitor’s In-store Price||Yes|
|Match Local Competitor’s Online Price||Yes|
|Official Website Link||Nordstrom|
|Where can I do a Price Match?||Online & Email - [email protected]|
Criteria For Nordstrom Price Match Policy
You can not simply go to any store and find a lower price of a product and get Nordstrom to match the price. There are certain criteria that you must keep in mind. These criteria must be fulfilled to successfully do the Nordstrom price match. So before you go and start the price match process, you must know whether you qualify for a price match or not. Take a look at the criteria below.
- The product must be identical to the product you find at their competitors.
- There is a limited period for you to price match.
- The competitor must be on the “accepted competitors list” of Nordstrom.
- The item must be available in stock.
- Nordstrom won’t match prices with products that are on any kind of sale.
Competitor’s Eligible For Price Match
Not all competitors are eligible for a price match at Nordstrom. They have carefully created a list with whom they are willing to match the price. Here is the list. Any competitor apart from this list won’t be eligible for your price match request.
|Zappos||Amazon (Sold & Fulfilled)|
|East Dane||Finish Line|
|Foot Locker||Saks Fifth Avenue|
Nordstrom will price-match with any vendor whose products are being sold in their store. Here are some of them.
- Kate Spade (katespade.com)
- Nike (nike.com)
- Free People (freepeople.com)
Nordstrom Price Match Process
There is a systematic process for the Nordstrom price match policy. This process is to give ease to every customer and reduce any complications possible. So, here are the steps to complete the process.
- Your product must be eligible for a price match to start with.
- Go to the store associate and ask for a price match. (Can be done at the checkout counter)
- Now, you must show proof of the price difference. You can use the current advertisement or show it to them online.
- The store associate will verify the product and the price.
- Your request will either be accepted or denied after the verification.
- Finally, upon acceptance, you will get your refund.
It is very crucial to know the complete process as other fashion brands also have started to adopt the price match policy.
Nordstrom Price Adjustment Policy
Not just price match, they also avail price adjustment policy to their customers. If you purchase an item and they reduce the price of the same item within 14 days from your purchase date then you can ask for a price adjustment. You must ensure that the product is available for price adjustment. You can do Price adjustments in three ways.
- Online – Visit this page to file your request
- Phone – Call 1.888.282.6060
- Email – Email your request to [email protected]
Note – Price adjustment is not available for items purchased before the specified discount period.
Terms & Conditions of Price Match & Adjustment
Go through the terms and conditions of Nordstrom Price Match and adjustment policy to complete the process smoothly.
- The item should be identical in colour, size, quantity, and brand.
- It must be in stock at both Nordstrom as well as competitors’ stores.
- Discounts on orders, gift card promotions, and shipping offers are not eligible.
- The outlet, flash sale, club, auction, or regional “marketplace” prices from third-party sellers, are not eligible for price match or adjustment.
- Items under Limited-Time Sale, Extra Savings, Daily Deals are not eligible.
- One item is eligible for price match only once.
- The original method of payment will be used for a refund.
- Designer goods bought on sale are not eligible.
- You must bring an advertisement link or functioning link at the time of requesting a price match.
Nordstrom Shopping Hacks
Shopping for luxury items from Nordstrom can be sometimes expensive but are you aware of some simple tips that would help you save a few dollars on all your next purchases. We have a list, especially of shopping hacks to help you cut costs at Nordstrom
- Become a Nordstrom rewards member and save on each dollar you spend.
- Make use of the triple point events to save on Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack and Nordstrom club.
- Get yourself a Nordstrom credit card to earn more rewards with your every purchase and also enjoy exclusive perks.
- Get discounted coupon codes from different promotional websites to use on your next Nordstrom purchase
- Shop more during anniversary and Half-year sales to enjoy outstanding savings.
There are more Nordstrom hacks for its rack outlets, you can save a lot more when you are smart about it. Give it a try.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Within how many days can i price match at Nordstrom?
Youcan do it within 14days from the date of purchase.
2. Does Nordstrom do Price adjustment?
Yes they provide both price match and price adjustment policicies for their cuistomers.
3. Is Macy's a competitor for price match at Nordstrom?
Yes, Macy's is an eligible competitor for price match at Nordstrom.
4. Can i price match online?
No, you have to visit a Nordstrom store to complete the price match process.
Hope the Nordstrom Price Match policy details were helpful to you. We would always recommend our readers go through the eligibility and the process before requesting a price match. Knowing such details in advance will only smoothen the process. We intend to keep updating the details in case of any change in the policy. In the meantime, you can leave your comments below in case you have any confusion regarding the price match policy contact their customer support.