Nike holds the top spot when it comes to premium athletic & stylish footwear. Besides sneakers, it offers a variety of wearables & accessories for men & women. Even though Nike hosts regular seasonal sales, regular buyers often have to find ways to save during off-seasons. This brings us to a question, – does Nike price match other retailers? Is there a Nike price adjustment policy to claim a refund? Go through the article below and find out the answers to your question.
Does Nike Offer Price Adjustments?
Nike does not provide a price adjustment policy to their consumers. Although, they would help you get a partial refund if the price of an item drops right after your purchase. On Nike.com, there is no official promise that the brand will provide price adjustments. Whereas, if the price of an item you purchased drops then Nike will refund the partial amount within 14 days of the purchase date.
How to Process Nike Price Adjustment?
If your Nike merchandise drops in price after your purchase, then your best bet is to contact Nike’s customer care immediately. The support team will clarify all the necessary details about the price match. They will also let you know how you can process the partial refund along with other details if the item you purchased has a price drop.
You May Also Read – DSW Price Match
Conditions for Nike Price Adjustments
For a successful partial refund of your money, you need to make sure of the following Nike price adjustment criteria.
- The product which dropped price must be identical – i.e., the same model, color, & size.
- You’ll need your original purchase receipt from Nike.com
- Make sure to bring in proof of a product price drop
Note: Customer support will guide you through the process and let you know if your request is eligible for further proceedings or not.
Does Nike Price Match with Other Retailers?
A price match would help you compare and match prices of identical items from other retailers. To answer your question, No. People’s favorite shoe company, Nike does not offer price matching with any other retail store/website. So before making a purchase, you should be well aware of the prices at different retailers.
How to Get the Best Deal on Nike Purchase?
When you buy your favorite Nike merchandise by paying a hefty price, it’s wise to check the product page every now and then. If there is a considerable price drop within 14 days, call customer care and request a partial refund.
- Visit different retail stores around your location that sells Nike merchandise.
- After searching for a specific Nike product on your smartphone then you are bound to encounter ads for that item. Don’t ignore these and rather be responsive.
- Compare various online prices to get the best possible deals. You may also check out deals on Auction sites like StockX.
Ways to Save Money At Nike
A Nike price adjustment surely comes in handy to save some bucks after making a purchase. However, there are various ways to save money when buying from this well-known shoe store.
1. Find Promo Codes – Find promo codes from third-party sites like Groupon and wired. You may find codes worth anywhere around 20-40% for your next purchase.
2. Nike Membership – Become a Nike member to get timely notifications about upcoming sales, discounts, and member exclusive offers.
3. Nike.com’s Sale Section – Shop from the Nike.com Sale section to find discounts for up to 40% off on quality merchandise.
4. Discounts for Exclusive Professionals – Nike also offers 10% discounts for military personnel, students, and first responders as well as for customers with medical professions.
5. Nike Factory Store – Visit your nearest Nike Factory Store Factory stores are the best place for an in-person shopping experience at affordable rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Nike Price Match for Online Purchases?
Nike does not match any online or local competitor's price before or after making a purchase.
2. Can I adjust the price after my purchase?
Although there is no official price adjustment policy at Nike, you can contact their customer support at 1-800-806-6453 and find out your eligibility.
3. Can I Get a Student Discount at Nike?
Yes. Nike offers a 10% student discount to all high school, college, and university students in America. However, remember that student discounts cannot be used for in-store purchases.
4. How Do I Contact a Nike Expert while Purchasing on the Nike App?
Open the Nike App and tap on the profile tab. Open your member rewards and find Nike Experts for specific sport or styling questions.
Nike won’t price match identical items of any online or local retail store. There is not an official Nike price adjustment policy either to guarantee the lowest possible price. However, it is advisable to reach out to their customer care if an item drops in price right after your purchase. The executive on call may be able to help you save some bucks with a partial refund. Don’t miss out on the Zappos price match policy.