Neiman Marcus is a well-known fashion & beauty store that specializes in designer clothing, shoes, and premium handbags. Luxury apparel or accessories are never cheap when there is no seasonal sale or special offer. But, to cover you up there are several brands that offer price match policies. The question here is does Neiman Marcus price match or do price adjustments? Refer to the following post to know more.
Neiman Marcus Price Adjustment Policy
Neiman Marcus offers a 10-day price adjustment period. This means if Neiman Marcus marks down the price of an item within 10 days of your purchase, you’ll be eligible for a partial refund of the difference amount. This also includes lower prices of permanent sale items. To put up a request, you can contact 1.972.556.6044. If your country is not eligible for borderline shipments, you can contact 1-972-556-6011.
|Price Adjustment Period||10 Days|
|Match Local Competitor’s In-store Price||No|
|Match Local Competitor’s Online Price||No|
|Where can I do a Price Adjustment?||Online & In-store|
|Official Website Link||Neiman Marcus|
Special Considerations for Price Adjustments
The Neiman Marcus price adjustment policy mentions the following important points.
- Neiman Marcus only allows one-time (single order) price adjustments. You won’t get a partial refund for any further price drop.
- The retailer doesn’t allow price adjustments for clearance items available on their website.
- Although permanent sale items are eligible, any limited-time special promotion items are excluded from the policy.
Neiman Marcus Price Adjustment Process
If your purchase is eligible for a price adjustment as per the above conditions, you should contact Neiman Marcus customer care via call or email within 10 days of your purchase. Give the executive your order number and link to the lower-priced product and they’ll help you get a partial refund of your money.
What if there is an Online Pricing Error?
If the actual price of an item is lower than the online listed price when you finish your transaction, Neiman Marcus will charge you the lower price after your order is shipped. On the other hand, if the actual price is higher than the price you saw while checking out, their team will contact you before shipping. Neiman Marcus will cancel your order and notify you if they fail to contact you even after 15 days of order placement.
Does Neiman Marcus Price Match at the Time of Purchase?
Any retail store/website’s price match policy helps customers to compare and match lower pricing of identical items from select competing retailers. Unfortunately no, the retailer doesn’t have an official Neiman Marcus price match policy. It’s safe to say that it doesn’t match prices with any local/online competitors. So, if an item is significantly cheaper somewhere else, you should buy it straight from that store.
You May Also Read – Old Navy Price Match
Can I Price Match After Making a Purchase?
No, the retailer will not match any other retailer’s lower price once the purchase is made. Thus, we recommend you check prices at different stores before purchasing from Neiman Marcus. Besides, you always have the option of price adjustment if the brand drops the price after your purchase.
Best Shopping Hacks For Neiman Marcus?
Besides the Neiman Marcus price adjustment policy, you can save your money in many other ways when purchasing from its retail store/website. Here are some tips.
- Shop Around Noon – Every day around noon, Neiman Marcus runs a discount for two-hour on a limited quantity of items. You can claim amazing deals for up to 50-65% off.
- Sign Up for the Email Newsletter – Signing up for their email newsletter will give you an instant 15% off on your first order. Not only that, you’ll receive timely notifications about upcoming sales and exclusive discounts.
- Black Friday Sales – Wishlist all your favourite items and wait for Neiman Marcus’s Black Friday sale. Black Friday sale puts many items on discount and it’ll help you save significantly more on high spending.
- Get a Neiman Marcus Credit Card & Join InCircle – If you are a regular fashion shopper, then consider joining InCircle and getting a Neiman Marcus credit card. You’ll get a 5000 points reward for purchase within 30 days of activating your card. After this, you’ll get 2 points for every 1$ you spend. Once you reach 10000 points, you can redeem your points for money.
- Clearance Discounts – The clearance section of Neimanmarcus.com showcases amazing deals and you may find your favorite item at an affordable price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do I request a price adjustment for an online purchase?
Call the Neiman Marcus customer support at 1.972.556.6044 within 10 days of your purchase.
2. Can I claim a price adjustment during the sale?
If your purchased item drops it's price to a permanent sale price then only you can get a price adjustment. But if it's on a temporary sale, then Neiman Marcus won't adjust your paid price.
3. Can I price match with other retailers?
No, Neiman Marcus will not match any local or online retailers lower price.
4. Can Neiman Marcus deny my request of price adjustment?
Yes if the price drop on your purchased item is due to a clearance or limited time sale then the brand will not accept your request to adjust the price.
Neiman Marcus doesn’t price match with any local or online competitors. So it’s advisable to grab the best possible deal where the same item is cheaper. Whereas, Neiman Marcus price adjustment policy gives you 10 days to claim a partial refund if the website drops the price right after your purchase as long as you follow the conditions that they offer. You might want to check out the Bloomingdales Price Match policy.