Bed bath and beyond is an American retail company that opened its first store in 1971 in Springfield, NJ. back in the day it was named “Bed n’ Bath.” They have a forte in selling a variety of products necessary for your home. This includes towels, robes, shower curtains, bedding and decor, Kitchen & dining essentials, closets, etc. The fact is that there are many competitors like Wayfair, Kohls, Home Depot, Macy’s, Williams-Sonoma, etc. that also sell home essentials. This means it becomes necessary to have a bed bath and beyond price match and price adjustment policies to win the trust of the consumers.
Does Bed Bath and Beyond Price Match?
Their policy promises you of matching the price of all of their products that lies within their price match promise conditions. Whenever you purchase a product from bed bath and beyond and there is a lower price or coupon code available from them or any of their competitors then you have 14 days to ask for an equivalent amount of price match on your purchased product, if it lies within heir price match conditions. Also, their local retail stores will provide the facility of matching prices with their online store bedbathandbeyond.com.
Price Match Conditions
Bed, bath and beyond has some criteria for price match on any product, regardless of whether the price match is requested before or after the purchase. Following are some important criteria:-
- Bed, bath and beyond will match the price with local retailers (also their online stores) and major online retailers. The price match will not be possible for any product bought from marketplace retailers. They will also follow the limitations on the discount provided on competitor’s sites.
- Any item available at a lower price must be identical in terms of brand, size, model number, model year and colour of the product.
- They will only match the price only if the product is in stock on the competitor’s website.
- They will match the price only if the product is under 14 days from the date of purchase.
- There is also a limitation on the quantity of the products for the price match. You can ask for further information for the same by dialling their customer support at (1-800-462-3966)
- You can also match the price if you have a manufacturer’s coupon. However, coupons provided by any retailers or brands having their store will not qualify for the coupon adjustments. As they do not consider them as a manufacturer’s coupon, but a competitor’s coupon.
- Coupon adjustments will be possible up to 14 days from the date of purchase. They will not provide coupon adjustments on the limited period offers or offers available on Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday.
Who are the Eligible Competitors?
Bed Bath and Beyond’s official price match policy do not state specific eligible competitors. But their policy promises to match prices with all local retail competitors as well as their online stores. This also includes the major online e-commerce giants. For more specific information about their competitors, you can contact their customer support at 1-1-801-501-8847.
How Can You Match The Price?
There are three simple ways you can ask for the price match of a product purchased from a bed bath and beyond. Regardless of the method you choose, you’ll have to keep your product receipt intact for a successful bed bath and beyond price match.
- In-store Price Match
- Requesting a Price Match By Calling Them.
- Price match on coupons
1. In-store Bed Bath and Beyond Price Match
Their price match is possible both at the time of purchase as well after making a purchase. You can find your nearby Bed bath and beyond store by following this link.
- If you want to match the price before making a purchase, you can visit any nearby Bed Bath & Beyond store and show any associate the advertisement of a lower price on an identical product provided by any of their offline competitors.
- If the product is sold cheaper on any of the competitor’s online stores then you will have to show them the product page of their website.
- When the product falls within the mentioned price match criteria then they will match the price instantly in both cases.
- If you’ve already made a purchase, You’ll have to present the advertisement or website of the competitor where the lower price is mentioned within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- An executive will confirm your product receipt and discount provided by the competitor. The executive will initiate the price match only if the purchase falls within the bed bath and beyond the price match criteria.
2. Requesting Price Match on Call
To request a price match without going to their store, you can call bed bath and beyond on their customer support number 1-800-462-3966. An executive will pick up the call and you can tell them about any existing price drop offered by any of their competitors. If your purchase lies within their price match promise conditions, then they will immediately match your price with the existing offers.
3. Price Match on Coupons
The price match policy also allows you to use coupons. If you are using a coupon to shop on the bed, bath and beyond and also looking for a price match, then they will either match the price of your product or will give you a discount by coupon, whichever provides you with the lowest price.
You May Also Like: Walmart price match
Bed Bath and Beyond Price Match Exceptions
You will need to be known the criteria for their price match policy. Every policy has some exceptions and we have listed them below.
- Their price match is only applicable on first-quality items and not for any refurbished items.
- The price match will not be possible for any discounts offered during Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday etc.
- Items sold during the liquidation sale do not qualify for their price match. Also, any items purchased from clearance or closeout item sections will not be matched for the price.
- Bed bath and beyond price match is not possible on any items advertised for limited-time offers or listed for a limited quantity.
Bed Bath and Beyond Price Adjustment
Price adjustment simply refers to getting a partial refund if a retail store lowers the price of a product right after you’ve purchased it. bed bath and beyond also offers the facility of price adjustment. Similar to their price match policy, the Bed bath and beyond price adjustment policy gives the promise of providing a partial refund if they drop their prices within 14 days of your purchase. There is only one exception to this, which says that clearance and seasonal discounts will not qualify for their price adjustment.
Shopping Hacks At Bed Bath and Beyond
Buying home and kitchen essentials gets easier with Bed Bath and Beyond. From cookware to health and beauty you would get everything under one roof. Apart from the Bed Bath and Beyond price match policy, there are other ways too that help us save money when buying from Bed Bath and Beyond. Let’s take a look at these shopping hacks-
- Stack your blue and white coupons that come with 20% off to get a discount on your next purchase.
- Get discounted gift cards and enjoy saving more.
- Look out for the clearance section items as they have good discounted items.
- Search for Bed Bath and Beyond coupons on various promotional websites.
- shop more during the holiday sales and save more.
- Get yourself enrolled in their Beyond+ program to enjoy 20% off on your all next purchases.
- Sign up for Bed Bath and Beyond credit card to get exclusive reward points on all your purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Bed Bath and Beyond price match guarantee?
You can price match with Bed Bath and Beyond if its competitors lower the price for the same product.
2. How many days do i get to price match Bed Bath and Beyond?
You get 14 days from the date of purchase.
3. Does Bed Bath and Beyond have a list of a competitor?
No, there is nothing as such mentioned on their website, but they will price match with all local and online competitor.
4. Can clearance deals be price adjusted?
No, clearance deals and seasonal sales will not be price adjusted.
We hope that you got the answers to all your questions regarding the bed bath and beyond price match policy. We have also mentioned all of their price match conditions and their exceptions. On top of that, they will gladly match bedbathandbeyond.com prices at their retail stores. We have also provided the details of their price adjustment policy which is quite simple and doesn’t have many restrictions. If you are a regular shopper from Best Buy and Target, you can also go through their price match policies.