When it comes to finding auto parts for your vehicle, there are plenty of shops that are available for your convenience. One of them is Advance Auto Parts. If you are wondering whether Advance Auto Parts offers the facility of Price Match or not, then you should carry on reading this article. We have covered all the necessary information regarding the Advance Auto Parts price match & adjustment policy.
Does Advance Auto Parts Price Match?
To answer it simply, yes!. Advanced Auto Parts will match its prices with identical/substantially comparable items of other competitor’s store or website offers. Under the Advance auto parts price match policy, stores will only match prices of local competitor’s pricing (you need to present a printed ad.). For online purchases, customers are free to compare and match prices with select competing websites.
|Price Match Period||At the time of purchase|
|Match Local Competitor’s In-store Price||Yes|
|Match Local Competitor’s Online Price||Yes|
|Official Website Link||Advance Auto Parts|
|Where can I do a Price Match?||Contact customer care or
Visit the nearest outlet store.
Does Advance Auto Part Store Price Match Competitor’s Online Pricing?
No. Their retail stores are unable to price match any competitor’s online prices. In-store price matching is only available with other local retail stores.
What Kind of Proof Do I Need for an In-store Price Match?
Since, Advance auto stores only matches price with local retailers, you’ll need a printed ad from another retail store. Remember that photo copies & mobile ad. versions does not qualify for a price match claim.
How to Claim an Advance Auto Parts Price Match?
The Advance Auto Parts price match process can be availed both online and in-store. We have discussed below both the process in detail –
Online Price Match
When shopping online at Advance Auto Parts’ official website, you can take advantage of its price matching. There are plenty of different parts that you can buy depending on its competitors’ website rates. Let’s take a look at the process. For you to benefit from the Advance Auto Parts price matching facility, here is the process:
- Once you find the identical part (on the competitor’s website) you want to buy, get a quotation of the total price of all the parts.
- Include the shipping fee as well, because Advance Auto Parts also matches the cost of shipping provided that it matches the competitor’s price.
- The product or auto part you want to price match with must have the same specifications including manufacturer, weight, size, warranty, quantity, and colour.
- The price match will be verified by an employee first before you will be able to take advantage of this facility.
Criteria of Online Price Match
- However, just like any other price match policy, the Advance Auto Parts price match policy has its own exceptions as well.
- Advance Auto Parts will only price match with a selected number of competitor websites.
- They will not price match with auctioned items found on the internet.
- Once the price match is approved, discount coupons and promotion codes will not be valid and can’t be used.
- Price match also excludes heavy parts such as engines and transmissions.
- The product or item must be available for same-day delivery or the item will not qualify for a price match.
In-Store Price Match
Just like online price match, you can take advantage of Advance Auto Parts offline or in-store price match facility. Let’s take a look at the process for an offline price match. Unlike the online price match, the in-store or offline price match follows a slightly different procedure.
- Once you choose an identical product that you want to price match with, you need to make sure that it matches all the specifications correctly.
- Advance Auto Parts store price matches with almost all the local competitors.
- In the case of a printed advertisement, an entire print advertisement must be provided at the shop.
Criteria of In-Store Price Match
Some of the exclusions in the In-store price match are nearly the same as that of the online price matching. However, some more exceptions to the Advance Auto Parts in-store price match are written below.
- Price match excludes auto parts that are damaged, opened, refurbished, or clearance products.
- In-store prices can only match with other offline competitors. Advance Auto Parts offline stores cannot provide a price match with its online competitors.
- Price match guarantee also excludes prices that are tax-free or wholesale prices.
You May Also Like: Bloomingdales price match
Advance Auto Parts Price Adjustment Policy
After reading about the Advance Auto Parts price match policy, you must be wondering if they provide an Advance Auto Parts price adjustment or not. Unfortunately, no, they do not price adjust once the purchase has been done. However, if a product is cheaper at the online store than the one being offered on the offline store, the team member will reduce the price if you prefer to buy from the offline store.
Advance Auto Parts Shopping Hacks
Over the years, we have had to buy auto parts for various electrical auto products at home. You might be visiting Advance Auto Parts often. But are you aware that apart from their price match and adjustment policies, there are other ways to save your money too? Let’s take a look at these shopping hacks
- Join the Advance Auto Parts loyalty program to save more on your every purchase.
- Order online and choose store pickup to save on shipping charges.
- Get coupon codes from different promotional websites to save on your next purchase.
- You can also buy discounted gift cards and save more while billing.
You May Also Like: ALDI price match
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I price match on Advance Auto?
You can price match advance auto parts both in store and online.
2. Does Advance Auto Parts Price Adjust?
No, Advance Auto Parts (AAP) does not price adjust once the purchase has been made.
3. Does AutoZone price match their website?
Autozone does not price match its online competitors.
4. Does AutoZone have a return policy?
Yes, you can return items 90 days from the date of purchase.
There is no doubt that Advance Auto Parts is one of the best retailers if you consider the prices at which the auto parts are offered. The Advance Auto Parts price match policy goes truly in favor of the customers. Before requesting an in-store/online price match, you must be aware of some necessary points we have stated above. If you are a regular shopper at Sears and Petco you may also want to know their price match policy.